Monday 14 October 2013

family day // iphone post #2

 just an old photo that I found hehehe feat. my lovely sister and her longer hair

anyway, IT IS OVER
it was really horrendous like what did I just do
legit had a mental breakdown
so thankful for my supportive family <3333



so yeah before the most absolutely disgusting day of the year (Tuesday, 8 October 2013; the day I had to take both H2 Maths and History) I went out with my family on Saturday just cos we had a car and yolo

So I had an appointment at the hospital so EARLY DAY FOR HAZIRAH
my sister felt like eating Nasi Campur so my parents dropped me off at Pasar Geylang (Geylang Market) where I met my sister and ATE FUDDIE FUD~~~


walked around Joo Chiat Rd and found a coin laundry shop


parents picked us up and away we head off to Vivocity
Marks & Spencer has like THE BEST MARKET EVER


the day ends with us going to Tiong Bahru and me falling in love with that place
SO MUCH LOVE FOR TIONG BAHRU



love such love for that day it was awesome
I love my family muah xx <3
anyway, developing 2 rolls SO COOL
bye


No comments:

Post a Comment